Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So this might be my blog, because I have so much to say as I sit quietly, waiting for my friend.

My good friend is my husband, and he always wishes me well.  I do the same for him.  We try to think pleasant thoughts, but we cuss a fair amount in secret because we think that we are hilarious.

This really might just be an exercise in grammar and in two dimensional design, of which I'm already not faring very well, but this is just an exercise.  It's not a real publication of merit, obviously.  Give me a break.

Just think how brilliant this space will be once I figure out how to load photos, and of course also think of anything to say.  I've realized that my lack of engagement with modernity has just been boring and not fun.  Everybody has a presence and a voice, so I guess I'll join in the choir, in the ethereal clouds.

Further exercises will be about, say, current events or my day at work,  or my increasing computer skills as they evolve, slowly.

The point of this story is that I'm going to try to manage this odd space, with peaceful tidings and cute pictures.  Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll find a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment