Thursday, September 22, 2016

Just finished a sweet book, The Light of Paris, by Eleanor Brown.  Although there was some anxiety and misfortune, there were also some really great stories within this book, of two related characters tied together in a beautiful way.  It had been recommended to me by a very nice lady, and so, in turn, I did the same for another nice lady just today.


Despite my admonition against reading zombie books, I've decided to read Zone One, by Colson Whitehead, and actually am finding it to be pretty good!  I'm still undecided on the zombie threat, particularly because of my trips to Wal-Mart and assorted festivals.  Right now I don't think anybody's trying to eat my brain, but I do realize that this could change at any time, but hopefully not.


Really!  I have hope for the future, and for the strength of human nature to resist the onslaught of zombie inclination.  Hopefully we can all work together, and keep it clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment