Saturday, February 16, 2013

I finished the last book that I mentioned, and it was pretty good, but not exactly my cup of tea.  I may not be as enamored of crime fiction as I may have suggested.

Right now it's The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling.  This involves a death by natural causes, which is easier to comprehend.

This is a thick book, but hopefully I'm up to the task.  Deactivated my Facebook account, so maybe this blog will get more attention.  Eventually I'm going to have to start making art again, much like my exercise habit.  There's just so much to do, and so little time!

Of course, I should probably tell some folks to look at this silly blog.  I think my audience is very limited, but I do love my 2 readers. :)  Hopefully they'll overlook my lack of posting.

My current cat is my new favorite.  I'll bet she wants some breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment