Monday, January 28, 2013

OK, so I gave up on a book.  I shall not mention any names.  It was pretty good, just fine, but I got self righteous or something.  I might give it a try again later.  Remembered that I was on page 96.  Not even a fully fledged try.

Now I'm reading The Abyssinian Proof by Jenny White.  Only on the third chapter, but thankfully, my new affinity for crime novels assures me that I might finish it.

Of course there are other books being followed, but I'll stick to the fiction.  When more books get finished, then I might mention them.  If you're lucky.

I've decided that I like Facebook again, so this blog might get ignored.  Oh, to comment, Kat, all one has to do is select a communication type, you know, like gmail or whatever.  Please forgive that I don't have the language for computer savviness.  It reminds me of Dr. Seuss, when he writes, "I don't know, go ask your Dad."

May everyone enjoy a lovely week, with kindness and excellent teas.

2 comments:

  1. I drop books all the time. When a book isn't good, I'm like "Aint nobody got time for that"

    ReplyDelete