Saturday, January 12, 2013


My husband and I on our honeymoon, lifted from the Internet.

Am currently reading Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan.  It's really good. 

Now that everybody knows that my husband and I are cats who like to read, I should probably mention our pet, Pepper, who is also a cat.  She is a cutie, so look forward to images of her!

Read one story by Alice Monro that I did enjoy, though have not pursued further stories because of getting caught up in the novel.  In any case, it is clear to me that there are so many stories but so little time!

The present moment awareness is going pretty well, especially when I take my anti-depressant.  Seriously, I was in a funk this morning when not having it, but ended up happy shortly after I actually did.  My message to humanity must be, just take your meds carefully.  My mood also may have been influenced by my husband, whose arrival home after work bolstered my spirits.

Promise to figure out posting images.

No comments:

Post a Comment