Saturday, January 5, 2013

Well, finished Wife 22 and thought that it was cute, though the surprise ending was great, even though I could kick myself for not figuring that one out.

The holidays were a blast, and I was very, very happy, just to be happy.  One good miracle of chronic depression is that of life being very, very much alright when it is alright.  Hopefully my current good feelings will last.  I think that these are God's promises, and that just might be the miracle, eh?

Must go read currently, because now I've got short stories by Alice Monro, in the collection, Dear Life.  This sounds about my speed, especially currently.  I hate to say that I'm not the best novel reader, but probably that's okay and I'm still good enough and smart enough.  The folks who read one million novels all of the time are my heroes, but I also like short stories and not series books.  One album at a time, one painting in a view, that's about my current speed.

Happy year round, present moment holidays for the coffee drinkers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment