Saturday, December 29, 2012

What a fabulous day.  Worked, came home, visited with my family.  I even got to see my cat!

Now I'll go start Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon.  I think that it will be enjoyable.

Read and enjoyed much, Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan.  What a fortunate course of events for her psychiatric episode.  I forget sometimes just how foreign these issues can be, yet how familiar.  Will pray for relief and healing for all of those folks struck with indecipherable lunacy.  I find that just reading more books and keeping a blog help with the brain health.

May the New Year be filled with good tidings.

Oh yeah, read a good portion of Against Depression by Peter D. Kramer, and am still consumed with thoughts of how to defeat depression in my own life.  I think the being happy has a lot to do with it.  So now I'll go read and wait for my best friend to return.

Day 4 of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment