Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mother Teresa is certianly an inspiration.  I wonder how her life might have improved with an antidepressant medicine.  That she managed to overcome the melancholia in her own and through churchly obedience is nothing short of amazing.

I finished the other book, too, and did enjoy.  Now what to read?  In the meantime, still plodding through Future Shock, mainly noting what innovation has actually come to fruition since this book's publication, though also noting what hasn't quite come through yet. 

Will read a short volume about obsessive compulsive disorder as well, but wow!  Good fiction!  Stat!

Will most likely discontinue this blog soon.  Like anybody reads this nonsense anyway.  Am currently feeling as if I don't want to participate really in the internet that everybody loves.  I just want to be able to look stuff up, and maybe see how my friends are doing, if all goes well.  That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment