Saturday, December 1, 2012

Haven't been reading as much lately, as kind of got bogged down with holiday activities.

Am starting The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny, tonight.  I think that it will be good.  What could be better, or more up my alley, than madness and cures?  Maybe this book will have the answer for me.

Have been impressed by Mother Teresa's obedience, and adherence to church protocol, in the pursuit of her life's calling.  What an inspiration.

I can't decide if keeping up with this blog is fun or what.  I do often feel the need to write about what I'm reading, because it is so motivational to do so.  Plus the activity makes me feel as if I'm really working, when actually I am not.  Maybe one of these days i will have all the answers, at which point I'll make sure to post it on this blog.

The answers that I seek most likely involve extensive cleaning efforts, and lots of hard work.  So let me begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment