Friday, August 16, 2013

Very much enjoyed The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer recently.  She really captured some very endearing characters, that were...interesting.

Now I'm reading The Art Forger by B. A. Shapiro.  Not very far into it yet, but you know I like to think about art and imagine canvases (rather than paint on my own, sadly.)  So far it's a pretty good novel, though the characters are not as well, interesting, as in the last book I enjoyed.  Maybe it'll get more intriguing as the adventure heats up.

What to read next?  Am thinking that I really need to pick up some good science fiction.  Though would it be better for my brain to read an actual science book?  We'll see what happens, I suppose.

This is just a quick post.  Didn't want to leave anyone hanging, or thinking that I've given up on the novel adventure of reading.

Why are there so many books and so little time?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the Art Forger-- a good story, and I liked the details about how art is reproduced and forged. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete