Friday, April 8, 2016

I'm sorry not to have been here in so long, dear readers.  I think my reading got stalled briefly, but now I've got a few more books going.  Yay!


I read The Guilty, by David Baldacci, after it was recommended by one of my favorite ladies.   Now, I knew that it would be a thriller, but since I usually don't read those, it was totally intense for me.  It was good, despite some awfulness, but the ending was surely a reward.  I doubt that I'll read another thriller for awhile, though, because of the intensity.  I get freaked out by violence!


So I'm also reading another book!  The Friday Night Knitting Club, by Kate Jacobs.  Okay, so this is about ladies who get together at a knitting shop regularly, and they do have interesting lives and relationships.  This book was also a recommendation, and I'm so much enjoying it.  It is the book that I read at lunch.  Lovely characters make for a pleasant read, and this book has surely got them.  And it's a series!


I'm also dabbling in nonfiction, but mainly books about being shy.  Oh yes, though, I'm also reading Albert Ellis, and am becoming ever so rationally emotive.


Thank you for following my reading journeys.  Good ol' blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment