Saturday, November 10, 2012

Have been thinking about the recent difficult days,  and have become so thankful for all of my happy thoughts, and for my changed disposition.

Please forgive me, anyone who witnessed my being so depressed.  I don't know why everything in the world has been so difficult for me to stomach, but it's probably because I try to think of everything in the whole world!  My lesson has been and still is to think of the goodness of the present, and just to smile. 

I'm glad that folks are recovering from the storm, and I hope that they will find smiles, too.  It's true that sometimes many don't like good wishes in the face of heartache, but I'll be hornswaggled if I ever quit taking my antidepressant again.

So it's just this little world that I love, and I hope the good cheer multiplies.  I hope that everyone will find gratefulness this holiday season. 

The blog idea really might be ridiculous for anyone as ill-disciplined as myself but maybe journaling in public is a good idea, and maybe no one will even look at this, thankfully, because of my "overcoming mopeyness" tirades of good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment