Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finished How It All Began by Penelope Lively today.  What a lovely book.  I certainly did enjoy it, and was satisfied by the moral resolutions of the stories contained within.

After attending a used book sale this morning, I'm eager to peruse my new additions.  Didn't buy any fiction, though.  I think I'll either read a religous book or self-help.  Thankfully I collected some art books that will be enjoyable.

Really, I fell in love with Penelope Lively's book of action and consequence.   I really can't explain what made her characters so endearing, but I was very concerned as I read, slowly but surely.  It was excellent for lunchtime reading, though today I sat down and finished it, happily.

In appreciation of the season, I will pick up the religious book.  I hope that it is good.

I'm thankful for my favorite and devoted reader!  Happy positive attitude, everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment